If you have a Twitter or Facebook account connected to your Storify profile, links to these will appear near the top of your Storify profile.
If you'd like to connect and display a Facebook Page to your Storify profile, follow these steps:
• In your internet browser, log out of both Storify.com and Facebook.com completely
• Log into Storify and go to the Connections area of Settings
• Use the "Connect Facebook account" button. You will be taken through steps for logging into Facebook and authorizing Storify to connect to your Facebook Page
Note: the Facebook account you connect has to be an admin for the Facebook Page prior to this step, or you will not see this authorization option.
• After the authorization step is complete, refresh the page on Storify
You will now see a dropdown area in the Connections area of account Settings on Storify allowing you to display a Facebook Page.
• If you connected Facebook to Storify in the past and are having issues using this feature now, try disconnecting/reconnecting Facebook via the Connections area of Settings.
• In extreme cases, you might need to revoke an old Storify authorization from the Apps area of your Facebook account's settings, then try the steps above again.
We're always happy to help or listen, so if you have any questions or feedback, feel free to email email@example.com or Tweet at us (@livefyre).