What changes are being made to storify.com?
Unfortunately, Storify will no longer be available after May 16, 2018.
Can I still create a new account?
As of December 12, 2017, no new Storify.com accounts can be created.
What should customers using storify.com expect?
Existing Storify customers can continue to use all capabilities of the service until May 16, 2018, except for the ability to create new stories which will end on May 1, 2018. Be sure to export any content you would like to keep by May 16 using the export functionality in Storify.
How do I export content from Storify?
Exporting content from Storify can be done in a few simple steps:
1) Log in to Storify at www.storify.com
2) Mouse over the story that contains content you would like to export and select “View.”
3) Click on the ellipses icon and select “Export.”
4) Choose your preferred format for download.
5) To save your content and linked assets in HTML, select File > Save as > Web Page, Complete.
6) Repeat the process for each story whose content you would like to preserve.
When will my content on Storify be removed?
After May 16, 2018 Storify.com accounts and their content will no longer be accessible.
What are my options if I want to continue to use Storify?
The Free version of Storify will no longer be available after May 16, 2018. If you are interested in gaining access to Storify 2, a feature of Livefyre, you will be required to purchase a Livefyre license.
Who should I contact to get more information?
For more information about Livefyre, Storify or for help with downloading content please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.